Friday, June 3, 2011

Training - Week 2

Triathlon training - Week 2

5/27/11 - Did 3.25 miles on the treadmill.

5/28/11 and 5/29/11 - I spent the morning and most of the early afternoon Saturday moving furniture by myself. So I did get a good workout even if it wasn't a traditional one. Then I spent the late afternoon and evening enjoying the holiday weekend with my friends. (Shooting my bow and other fun stuff) Sunday I took it easy during the day then spent the evening doing the same as the night before.)

5/30/11 - Rode the 9 mile bike course - finished in 51 minutes.

5/31/11 - Had a major allergic reaction and swelled up like a balloon to the point walking and breathing was difficult. So skipped the gym and had a nice long nap.

6/1/11 - Swam for 45 minutes.

6/2/11 - Swam for 50 minutes - really pushed myself and ended up with sore shoulders. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Favorite quote: Eew a box!
email: analaskangirl@gmail.com

Goodreads

Monica Millard's books on Goodreads
Children of the Gods Children of the Gods (Chosen, #1)
reviews: 34
ratings: 44 (avg rating 3.91)

Chosen - A Children of the Gods Short Story Chosen - A Children of the Gods Short Story
reviews: 4
ratings: 17 (avg rating 3.47)

The Fall The Fall
reviews: 7
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.83)

Monica's bookshelf: read

Darkhouse
The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms
Rebellion
Blood and Feathers
The Rithmatist
Forbidden Blood
Last Blood
Out for Blood
Bad Blood
Flesh and Blood
Blood Rights
Girl Parts


Monica Millard's favorite books »

Search This Blog

Followers

Follow Me with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Networked blog