Sunday, June 26, 2011

Training - Week 5

Training week 5

6/17/11 - Skip day

6/18/11 - Spent the day in Anchorage walking around, first watching friends finish their first marathon then at the solstice festival. Was inspired to my first outdoor run by the marathon participants. But my run was cut short by a moose on the trail. And since I had a movie I needed to get to and I didn't want to get trampled by the moose, my run was only 2.5 miles. But I downloaded the coolest app SportsTracker. It uses the gps in my phone to track my miles, pace, all kinds of cool info.

6/19/11 - Skip day

6/20/11 - Rode 10 miles in 50 minutes.

6/21/11 - Swam for 50 minutes.

6/22/11 - Wasn't feeling well after eating stuff I shouldn't have. Didn't feel like working out. So as a compromise I jumped on the elliptical for 30 minutes.

6/23/11 - Had to stay late at work. So no working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Favorite quote: Eew a box!
email: analaskangirl@gmail.com

Goodreads

Monica Millard's books on Goodreads
Children of the Gods Children of the Gods (Chosen, #1)
reviews: 34
ratings: 44 (avg rating 3.91)

Chosen - A Children of the Gods Short Story Chosen - A Children of the Gods Short Story
reviews: 4
ratings: 17 (avg rating 3.47)

The Fall The Fall
reviews: 7
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.83)

Monica's bookshelf: read

Darkhouse
The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms
Rebellion
Blood and Feathers
The Rithmatist
Forbidden Blood
Last Blood
Out for Blood
Bad Blood
Flesh and Blood
Blood Rights
Girl Parts


Monica Millard's favorite books »

Search This Blog

Followers

Follow Me with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Networked blog